Discover How To Break Bad Habits Once And For All Using This Simple Step-By-Step Guide!
When you really think about it, most of life is something we do out of habit.
From the moment we wake up in the morning to the actions we take throughout the day – our “morning routine”, or “regular breakfast”, our “typical commute”, the “daily grind” at work – the habits we develop literally control about 95% our actions.
These types of unconscious thoughts determine what we think, how we feel and how we behave in nearly every situation we find ourselves in.
Because our habits dictate all the small details that make up our everyday lives, they also are directly related to the bigger issues in our lives, such as how much money we earn, the kind of person we marry or live with, our physical condition and health, and every other area of our lives.
Our habits determine our character, the type of person we project to the rest of the world and, ultimately, our destiny. So if we embrace bad habits – those habits which have a negative impact on who we are – then those same habits will prevent us from achieving excellence in our lives, holding us back from reaching our fullest potential.
It’s only by breaking bad habits and replacing them with good habits that we can ultimately succeed in life and be the people we were truly meant to be.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Breaking The Habit guide:
- How to identify your bad habits and become aware of them. This is the first step towards getting rid of your bad habits.
- A story of how I was an addicted smoker and now quit the bad habit by following certain techniques I’ll reveal in the guide.
- There are bad habits and also good habits. I’ll share how good habits will improve your life.
- It takes 21 days to break a habit. Here’s how to utilize what most motivational speakers talk about.
- How to stop procrastinating and start getting more done using some simple techniques.
- The game plan to breaking your habit. I’ll share an in-depth guide to breaking your habit.
- Strategies for successful habit formation.
- How to keep track of your progress towards breaking your habit.
- …and much, much more.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 0 week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes