How to Start Online Coaching Business
Everybody is an expert (or ‘expert enough’) in at least one body of knowledge. It doesn’t matter what it is.
Maybe you know how to sing a little bit better than everybody else, maybe you know your way around the basketball court, maybe you have discovered a way of running a little bit faster, or maybe you know how to make money with Twitter or Facebook.
Regardless of who you’re dealing with, everybody has at least one area of expertise.
There is a tremendous demand for online coaching services and will continue to rise in the foreseeable future.
You are going to learn how to start an online coaching business sell the information you’re passionate about.
- The Benefits of Selling Your Expertise
- Benefit From Passive Models of Selling Your Expertise
- Sell Your Personal Expert Brand
- Different Coaching Service Sales Models
- Sell your coaching expertise through books
- Sell Video Courses
- Sell your expertise through scheduled webinars
- Live webinars
- Offer One-on-one Coaching
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 Minutes
- Skill level Trainers & Coaches
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – The Benefits of Selling Your Expertise
- Lesson 2 – Benefit From Passive Models of Selling Your Expertise
- Lesson 3 – Sell Your Personal Expert Brand
- Lesson 4 – Different Coaching Service Sales Models
- Lesson 5 – Sell your coaching expertise through books
- Lesson 6 – Sell Video Courses
- Lesson 7 – Sell your expertise through scheduled webinars
- Lesson 8 – Live Webinars
- Lesson 9 – Offer One-on-one Coaching