Stress-Free Stress Management Plan
Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT Video Tutorials Showing You How To Manage Your Stress More Effectively!
Stress is one of the biggest problems faced by modern society. According to the statistics, a great majority of us are stressed on a regular and ongoing basis. What’s more, stress is leading to heart disease, to depression, to strokes and to a number of other serious health effects. Stress is as ubiquitous then as it is devastating and many of us just accept this as ‘normal’.
But it’s not normal and nor is it acceptable. If you’re living with chronic stress then it means that your immune system is constantly compromised and you might be on track for a nervous breakdown.
That’s not even the point though: the point is that when you live with stress, you don’t enjoy life to its fullest and you don’t really live life. This is simply unacceptable and if you’re stressed to the point where you’re no longer enjoying yourself, then something needs to change.
And the good news is that combating stress is relatively easy. In fact, it doesn’t have to take all that long. Stress is a straightforward problem and the solution is straightforward too. Sometimes it just takes a simple change in your mindset and in the way you look at things…
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – What is Stress?
- Lesson 2 – There’s a Good & Bad Stress
- Lesson 3 – Workplace Stress When You Have a Job
- Lesson 4 – Workplace Stress When You Are An Entrepreneur
- Lesson 5 – 10 Steps To Making You Workplace Stress-Free
- Lesson 6 – Too Much Stress Can Be Bad For You
- Lesson 7 – How Your Stress Can Harm Your Kids
- Lesson 8 – Setting Boundaries To Reduce Stress
- Lesson 9 – 5 Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life
- Lesson 10 – Recap & Conclusion