So, you want to be an entrepreneur? Many people desire to go into business for themselves but few individuals actually do. Why is this? Because it is risky for one thing, it’s a hard, long slog, most of it uphill and it’s going to cut into your free time as well; a lot of your free time.
But the rewards for being an entrepreneur are pretty incredible. If you’re successful, you have the ability to earn an unlimited amount of money. Even if you’re not all that successful financially, you’re still working for yourself, paying the bills and living the dream to be boss of your own.
But how do you become successful at an entrepreneurial venture? Although there are many paths to take all of them are paved with the same bricks: hard work, persistence, vision, a good idea and an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this Video Course, we’ll explore what it means to be an entrepreneur and how you can be more successful at your own ventures or start a brand-new life as a business owner. It doesn’t matter what sort of business you are in or what level of success you are seeking – what matters is the journey.
Course Overview –
Video 1 – Have you got what it takes to be an Entrepreneur?
Video 2 – Anything can be made into a business
Video 3 – Getting Rid of Unrealistic Expectation
Video 4 – How to Develop a Thick Skin
Video 5 – Words of Inspiration from Successful People
Video 6 – Work Smarter not Harder
Video 7 – You Can’t do Everything
Video 8 – Learning from Experts
Video 9 – Invest in Yourself
Video 10 – Fail to Plan – Plan to Fail
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 Minutes
- Language English
- Students 168
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – Have you got what it takes to be an Entrepreneur?
- Lesson 2 – Anything can be made into a business
- Lesson 3 – Getting Rid of Unrealistic Expectation
- Lesson 4 – How to Develop a Thick Skin
- Lesson 5 – Words of Inspiration from Successful People
- Lesson 6 – Work Smarter not Harder
- Lesson 7 – You Can’t do Everything
- Lesson 8 – Learning from Experts
- Lesson 9 – Invest in Yourself
- Lesson 10 – Fail to Plan – Plan to Fail