Make It Happen – Goal Setting
Would You Like To Discover A Shortcut To Setting Up Good Goals And Making Things Happen Even Faster?
We all have goals we want to accomplish and the things we want to make happen. Maybe it’s your fitness you want to improve, maybe you’re looking to enhance your career, or perhaps you have always envisioned a life of travel for yourself that you want to make a reality.
But while we all have goals, many of us lack the necessary skills and expertise to make those goals happen. This renders us somewhat powerless when it comes to choosing the trajectory of our lives.
We’re out of shape because we don’t know how to stick to a training program, we’re in jobs we aren’t excited about because we don’t know how to get out of our career ruts and we never seem to be able to get the money together to go travelling.
The worst part? When you tell someone how you’re going to quit smoking, write a book or get into the shape they just kind of… roll their eyes. And say ‘sure’. And even we don’t quite believe it. It’s time to change all that.
In this guide, you’re going to take a different strategy. Here, we’re going to talk about how you stick at those goals. We’re going to discuss how you keep going for the things you want, even when you’ve had an exhausting day in the office, even when you’ve got a serious migraine, even when things just don’t seem to be going your way…
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 52 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 38
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – The Goals that never happen
- Lesson 2 – The most powerful skill you can learn
- Lesson 3 – The Formula – How to structure Goals and make your Plan
- Lesson 4 – The Formula – How to structure Goals and make your Plan 2
- Lesson 5 – Letting go of fear
- Lesson 6 – How to make your fitness goals happen
- Lesson 7 – How to make your career goals happen
- Lesson 8 – How to make your relationship goals happen
- Lesson 9 – How to make your travel goals happen
- Lesson 10 – Make it Happen – Conclusion